DriveWorks 19 SP2 delivers brand new features and enhancements, in the following areas:
Continual development to support the management of an enterprise wide deployment.
- Windows 11 is fully supported.
- Integration Theme (Corporate Website) - normalizeString() function maintains underscores, for example CSS classes use Project name.
- Integration Theme (Corporate Website) - optional warning when leaving "run" view (config.run.showWarningOnExit: true).
- Integration Theme (Simple Login) - optional warning when leaving "run" view (config.run.showWarningOnExit: true).
- Integration Theme (Corporate Website) - order Projects/DriveApps alphabetically by default.
- Integration Theme (Example Sites) - show current Specification name in browser tab title (Corporate Website/Simple Login/DriveApps).
- Integration Theme (Example Sites) - view the readme for each example directly from the grid on /example-sites.
- Integration Theme (Example Sites) - expand "Potential Issues" section of each examples readme, to cover incognito mode blocking cookies.
- Integration Theme (SDK Examples) - new "Events" section, with example of using responseErrorDelegate and registerConstantValueChangedDelegate.
Usability & UX
Focused visual updates and enhancements add further functionality across DriveWorks.
- The DriveWorks Autopilot Log identifies the State Name any Triggered Actions failed on.
Design Automation & PDM
New and updated features to utilize the full potential of design automation in DriveWorks
- SOLIDWORKS 2022 is fully supported with the release of DriveWorks Pro 19 SP2
- Generation Task Create Sheet Images Images Name property description updated.
- Warnings and errors, encountered during the File Save operation, are clearly identified in the Model Generation Report for:
- Error reporting no longer mentions referring to a log, for the following Generation Tasks:
- The description of the Configuration property improved to clarify the behavior, when left empty, for the following Generation Task Conditions: