The Web Theme is designed to provide a true web experience with the flexibility of further customization. It supports the following features:
- The ability to change the website appearance and page behavior by choosing pre-loaded Skins.
- The ability to give each page additional functionality by adding pre-loaded Modules.
- Additional advanced customization from designing and writing your own skins and modules (see Further Customization).
The Web Theme can have various levels of customization applied, this ranges from:
- Configuring the 3D Preview Service location (only required if using the 3D Preview Box Control). See 3D Preview Service Location for more information.
- Add an image and change the text on the Project selection page. See Project Image, Name and Description for more information.
- Choose a different skin to be applied to the web theme. See Skins for more information.
- Add and rearrange module layout on the default pages. See Modules for more information.
This level of Modification can only be done using the Web Theme as a starting point.
To Select the Web Theme
- Click the Theme button from the command bar
- Select the required Theme from the Theme configuration dialog.
Once the Web Theme is active you can choose the skin to apply.
See Skins for more information.
Use the Web Theme to create a web site for your DriveWorks Implementation.
Choose from a number of customizable skins to select your preferred user experience.