The Web Theme is designed to provide a true web experience with the flexibility of further customization. It supports the following features:
- The ability to change the website appearance and page behavior by choosing pre-loaded Skins.
- The ability to give each page additional functionality by adding pre-loaded Modules.
- Additional advanced customization from designing and writing your own skins and modules (see Further Customization).
The Web Theme can have various levels of customization applied, this ranges from:
- Configuring the 3D Preview Service location (only required if using the 3D Preview Box Control). See 3D Preview Service Location for more information.
- Add an image and change the text on the Project selection page. See Project Image, Name and Description for more information.
- Choose a different skin to be applied to the web theme. See Skins for more information.
- Add and rearrange module layout on the default pages. See Modules for more information.
This level of Modification can only be done using the Web Theme as a starting point.
To Select the Web Theme
- Click the Theme button from the command bar
- Select the required Theme from the Theme configuration dialog.
- Web Theme - See Web Theme for more information.
- Integration Theme - See Integration Theme for more information.
When the Integration Theme has been selected some additional steps are required.
See from Step 5 under the section headed To Select the Integration Theme for more information.
- Application Theme - See Application Theme for more information.
Once the Web Theme is active you can choose the skin to apply.
See Skins for more information.
Use the Web Theme to create a web site for your DriveWorks Implementation.
Choose from a number of customizable skins to select your preferred user experience.