Carbon Fluid Skin
The Carbon Fluid skin is available for selection from the Web Theme.
Carbon Fluid Skin Characteristics
|Skin||Header Image||Page Width||Page Alignment||Page color||Background Color/Image||Page Scroll Behavior|
|Carbon Fluid||950px||Centre||#333333||#333333||Entire page scrolls|
To Change the Skin used in the Web Theme
To select a different Skin follow the steps below:
DriveWorks Administrator is required to be run as an
administrator when modifying the theme files. To do this:
- Ensure DriveWorks Administrator is not currently running.
- Locate DriveWorks Administrator launch icon from Windows start
menu> All programs> DriveWorks <Version and Service
- Hold down Shift key and Right click the icon.
- Select Run as administrator.
- Select Personal Web Edition from the task explorer of
- Click Start to start PWE in a web browser, PWE will default to
/Login page at the address
- When the Log in screen appears in your browser enter your
The credentials used to Login must have the setting
Administer Group Security applied.
See the section To Edit a Team's Members and Permissions in the topic Security
Settings for more information.
- Click Login.
The address bar of your browser will display http://localhost:8020/
- Once logged in, type setup at the end of the current address shown in
the browser address bar, click Go to or hit Return to go to the
The address bar of your browser will now be
The setup page below will now be displayed.
- Click the
skins link from the page navigation just under the
DriveWorks Live Setup heading.
The skins.aspx page will now be displayed.
- Click the
Preview link under the required skin to open a new
page that displays how the skin will look.
- Return to the
skin.aspx page and click the
Apply link, under the required skin, to apply the
selected skin to the theme.
Welcome to DriveWorks Pro 11 -What's New