DriveWorks 18 SP2 Enhancements
DriveWorks 18 SP2 delivers brand new features and enhancements, in the following areas:
Suggestions and revisions from users in the DriveWorks Community and our developers support progressive simplification and management of enterprise wide deployment.
- SOLIDWORKS 2021 is fully supported with the release of DriveWorks 18 SP2.
- Integration Theme Examples (DriveApps) updated the rendered forms to fill the screen by default.
- Integration Theme Settings - default values for groupTimeout and specificationTimeout have been improved.
- Integration Theme Examples (Corporate Website) - For errors which cause the user to be redirected back to the login screen, a return URL is now passed to restore their previous position following a successful login.
- Integration Theme - All shipped Client SDK Examples have: optimized code, clearer help comments, additional warning for empty configuration. Removed Internet Explorer support.
Usability & UX
Focused visual updates and enhancements add further functionality to user-friendly improvements across DriveWorks.
- DriveWorks Add-in is available from the Partner Gold category in the SOLIDWORKS Add-ins.
- List Data Provider With Sub Lists Template added for use with DriveApps.
- The DriveApp creation wizard now filters the default Project list to only show start up Projects.
- Status Output warning icon dims when the output type is unused.
- Status Outputs for Tasks used in Specification Macros implemented for: