The Application Theme is designed to provide most of the functionality of DriveWorks User with a similar look and feel. It supports the following features:
- A full Specification Explorer complete with filtering and custom property support.
- The Specification Explorer automatically updates the information, including documents, about the selected specification periodically.
- The ability to view specification and model generation reports.
- The ability to hide/show archived specifications.
- The ability to add/remove/edit users and teams, if the logged on user has the permissions to do so.
- The ability to change your own password.
- The ability open the specification folder for the selected specification if the user is using Internet Explorer.
When your projects make use of the 3D Preview Box
control you must set the 3D Preview Service location in the web.config file for the Application Theme. Please see 3D Preview Service Location
for more information.
- Click the Theme button from the command bar
- Select the required Theme from the Theme configuration dialog.
- Web Theme - See Web Theme for more information.
- Integration Theme - See Integration Theme for more information.
When the Integration Theme has been selected some additional steps are required.
See from Step 5 under the section headed To Select the Integration Theme for more information.
- Application Theme - See Application Theme for more information.
Gives your DriveWorks Implementation the look and feel of a desktop application in a browser.
A user form control that displays a box in which an
interactive 3D Model can be displayed during specification in
The 3D Preview Box can run in 3 different modes:
- File Mode - Requires the location of existing 3D content to be
applied to the File Name property of the control.
- Document Mode - Requires the name of an Output Document that
uses a DriveWorks 3D file to be applied in the Preview Document
Name property of the control.
- Autopilot Mode - Requires the name of an engine that DriveWorks
Autopilot will use to render 3D content back to the control, this
is set in the Preview Engine property of the control.