How To: Troubleshoot Emails
This topic gives solutions to resolve issues with DriveWorks Autopilot sending emails.
Please try the following, which will help to troubleshoot sending emails:
Common Error Messages
Problem connecting to email server. Error sending email.
- Incorrect Mail Server Settings applied.
- The mail provider requires additional authorization to allow email sending.
Problem connecting to email server. The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client is not authenticated.
- The SMTP mail server requires a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection.
- Ensure Requires SSL is checked in the Email Settings (for Autopilot) settings.
Email not sent
- Email attachments are not available or an incorrect name and path is defined in the Attachments rule.
- Check the Attachments rule for the Email Document.
- Ensure the attachment defined above does exist.
Emails, with attachments, will not be sent until all attachments, defined in the Attachments
rule, are available.
|Knowledge Base Article Ref:||KB12121038|