The Switch Configuration Generation Task will change the active configuration in the model.
|(Name)||The unique name for this task.|
|Configuration Name||The name of the Configuration to switch to.|
|Property Name||Example Rule||Example Result||Meaning|
|Configuration Name||"Config4"||Config4||This is the name of the configuration to be switch to|
This Task can be added to the following Generation Sequence(s):
- Pre Drive (will be run before the Main Drive Sequence)
- Post Drive (will be run after the Main Drive Sequence)
- Pre Close (will be run before the SOLIDWORKS file is closed)
DriveWorks Tech Tips Portal
Drive Config Specific Dimensions
Use the Create Configuration or Switch Configuration generation tasks to control configuration specific dimensions.
View all Tech Tips
DriveWorks Tech Tips Portal is available to DriveWorks Pro customers with an active subscription and support contract.
Tech Tips provide cut down projects that highlight specific functionality for faster and more effective learning.
To access the portal:
- Go to https://my.driveworks.co.uk/learn/tech-tips/
- Login with your DriveWorks Pro account credentials, if asked
- Click the Visit Tech Tips Portal button for access
The portal provides a search facility, start typing the name of the Tech Tip (as indicated above) to display the Tip you require.