The Triggered Actions task in DriveWorks Autopilot will report on the status of any actions triggered in the specifications being processed.
The queue will report:
- The Specification name that triggered the action.
- The name of the Triggered Action Document that is being processed.
- The Status of the Triggered Action, this can be:
- Complete - The action was triggered successfully.
- Pending - The action is waiting for the file to trigger.
- Failed - The action has failed to be triggered.
- The Problem in processing any failed triggered actions.
View the Triggered Actions Queue
To view the Triggered Actions queue in DriveWorks Autopilot:
- Go to Stage 1: Specification> Triggered Actions
DriveWorks Autopilot must have processed at least one triggered action before it will display in the queue.
Welcome to DriveWorks Pro 11 -What's New