Creates an Orbit Camera Node with the correct structure in place to allow the LookAt Entity to be applied to a model to follow it.
When the Orbit Camera template is added the following node structure is created:
- Orbit Camera - the parent node of the template
- Yaw - applies the yaw (rotation around the vertical axis) using the Rotate Entity
- Pitch - applies the pitch of the camera using the Rotate Entity
- Camera - applies the Camera Entity. The address of this node (Root\Orbit Camera\Yaw\Pitch\Camera) can be used in the Target property of the LookAt Entity, applied to a model node, to allow it to follow the camera.
To add the template:
- Right click on the Root node.
- Select Import Template.
- Select the required template from the list.
- The template will be added to the Root node.