Web Theme Header Image
Depending on the Skin in use the Web Theme allows a custom image to be uploaded to the header bar.
|Skin||Header Image||Size||Banner Image||Size|
|Black Glass||950w x 122h||No image to change|
|Blue Glass||950w x 122h||No image to change|
|Standard||700w x 88h||950w x 122h|
|Standard Fluid||700w x 88h||No image to change|
|Tiled Fluid||No image to change||No image to change|
Upload a Custom Image
To include a custom image in the header of the Web Theme:
- In your browser address bar enter the URL of the DriveWorks Live implementation.
- Log onto the implementation using your credentials (must have administrator privileges).
- Type setup/ at the end of the URL.
- Click the skin settings link at the top of the setup page.
Depending on the skin currently in use this link may not be available (see table above).
- The skin settings page displays the path and name of the current image in use along with a preview below. Change the image by clicking the Edit link to the right of the path and browsing to the new image.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
Restore Original Skin Images
The original images used by the skin can be restored by following steps 1 to 4 above. Click the Reset link to the right of the current image path.
Welcome to DriveWorks Pro 11 -What's New