The Application Theme is designed to provide most of the
functionality of DriveWorks User with a similar look and feel. It
supports the following features:
- A full Specification Explorer complete with filtering and
custom property support.
- The Specification Explorer automatically updates the
information, including documents, about the selected specification
- The ability to view specification and model generation
- The ability to hide/show archived specifications.
- The ability to add/remove/edit users and teams, if the logged
on user has the permissions to do so.
- The ability to change your own password.
- The ability open the specification folder for the selected
specification if the user is using Internet Explorer.
projects make use of the 3D Preview Box
control you must set
the 3D Preview Service location in the web.config file for the
Application Theme. Please see
3D Preview Service
for more information.
The Theme can be changed from the following applications:
- DriveWorks Administrator - by opening a Group and then
selecting Stage 2: Specification> Personal Web edition (this
becomes Stage 6. Specification> Personal Web Edition if you have
a project open).
- DriveWorks Live - by opening a Group and then selecting Stage
2: Specification> Live
Complete the following steps to change the Theme:
Personal Web Edition or DriveWorks Live must
be stopped before Theme Configuration can be launched. This
can be done from the application you are using by:
- From DriveWorks Administrator - Stage 2: Specification>
Personal Web edition (Stage 6. Specification> Personal Web
Edition when a project open).
- From DriveWorks Live - Stage 2: Specification> Live
Click Stop from the command bar.
- Click the Theme button from the command bar
- Select the required Theme from the Theme configuration dialog.
- Click Finish
A user form control that displays a box in which an
interactive 3D Model can be displayed during specification in
The 3D Preview Box can run in 3 different modes:
- File Mode - Requires the location of existing 3D content to be
applied to the File Name property of the control.
- Document Mode - Requires the name of an Output Document that
uses a DriveWorks 3D file to be applied in the Preview Document
Name property of the control.
- Autopilot Mode - Requires the name of an engine that DriveWorks
Autopilot will use to render 3D content back to the control, this
is set in the Preview Engine property of the control.