The Web Theme is designed to provide a true web experience with the flexibility of further customization. It supports the following features:
- The ability to change the website appearance and page behavior by choosing pre-loaded Skins.
- The ability to give each page additional functionality by adding pre-loaded Modules.
- Additional advanced customization from designing and writing your own skins and modules (see Further Customization).
The Web Theme can have various levels of customization applied, this ranges from:
- Configuring the 3D Preview Service location (only required if using the 3D Preview Box Control). See 3D Preview Service Location for more information.
- Add an image and change the text on the Project selection page. See Project Image, Name and Description for more information.
- Choose a different skin to be applied to the web theme. See Skins for more information.
- Add and rearrange module layout on the default pages. See Modules for more information.
This level of Modification can only be done using the Web Theme as a starting point.
To Select the Web Theme
The Theme can be changed from the following applications:
- DriveWorks Administrator - by opening a Group and then
selecting Stage 2: Specification> Personal Web edition (this
becomes Stage 6. Specification> Personal Web Edition if you have
a project open).
- DriveWorks Live - by opening a Group and then selecting Stage
2: Specification> Live
Complete the following steps to change the Theme:
Personal Web Edition or DriveWorks Live must
be stopped before Theme Configuration can be launched. This
can be done from the application you are using by:
- From DriveWorks Administrator - Stage 2: Specification>
Personal Web edition (Stage 6. Specification> Personal Web
Edition when a project open).
- From DriveWorks Live - Stage 2: Specification> Live
Click Stop from the command bar.
- Click the Theme button from the command bar
- Select the required Theme from the Theme configuration dialog.
- Click Finish
Once the Web Theme is active you can choose the skin to apply.
See Skins for more information.