The Connections task shows all DriveWorks Modules connected to any Shared Group hosted by the service.
The information shown includes:
- Module Name - This is the name of the DriveWorks Module that is connected to the Group, for example:
- DriveWorks Administrator
- DriveWorks User
- DriveWorks Autopilot
- DriveWorks Live (Browser)
- Computer Name - The name of the computer connected to the Group.
- Group Name - The name of the Group hosted by the service that the module is connected to.
- DriveWorks User - The name of the DriveWorks User name used to log into the Group.
- Windows User - The Windows User name used to log into the computer that is logged into the Group.