This property is only applicable when running the 3D Preview control in Autopilot Mode.
See 3D Preview Box for more information.
This property specifies which model generation method to use when previewing the model.
Property Type: Fixed
Default Value: OnDemand
Hierarchical Reference: ControlName.GenerationMethod
- Using the OnDemand option will generate one component set per Autopilot machine.
- When utilizing multiple Autopilots to generate 3D Previews only top level component sets are load balanced.
- Generation Tasks will not run on SOLIDWORKS models, prior to creating the drive3d file, using this option.
- Using the Queued option all components within a component set are released for generation.
- When utilizing multiple Autopilots to generate 3D Previews all components within a component set are load balanced.
- Generation Tasks will run on SOLIDWORKS models, prior to creating the drive3d file, using this option.
- Large assemblies will have their 3D Preview generate quicker when generation is load balanced across multiple Autopilots.
To handle the same 3D Preview Box requesting previews for each change, your file name rules must be unique for every change that can be selected from your user forms.
Queued Generation for the 3D Preview control is only applicable to Shared Groups.
Please see Info: 3D Preview Load Balancing for more information.
A type of control property where the value can only be set in
the Form Designer (not by a rule).