Please make sure you have installed the DriveWorks CPQ Template before continuing. Please see Installation.
To begin using the DriveWorks CPQ Template you must create a new CPQ Solution. Please follow the steps below:
- Open DriveWorks Administrator.
- Create a new Group. Please see New Group Wizard.
- Pick the DriveWorks CPQ Template under Templates and press Next.
- Select the location to save the new template Group to and press Next.
- The DriveWorks Group Wizard will now extract the DriveWorks CPQ Template to the location specified.
- Once finished press Finish and log into the Group.
- The DriveWorks CPQ Template is now ready to use. Simply create a new Specification and select the Dashboard Project.
The DriveWorks CPQ Template will be extracted the location specified. The Template packages contains a Content folder for images, a Projects folder for DriveWorks Projects, a Specifications Folder and the DriveWorks Individual Group.
- The DriveWorks Individual Group created should be upscaled to a Shared Group. Please see the Upscale Tool for more information.
Inside the DriveWorks CPQ Template Implementation there is a view called Setup. The Setup View allows you to modify settings unique to the DriveWorks CPQ Template.
To find out what settings can be changed, please see Setup View